Arrangements by Andrey Kasparov
Concert pieces arranged for solo and duo piano, et al. Listed in chronological order; audio samples where available.
- La valse, Maurice Ravel (1875–1937); arranged for piano duet (2008)
- Oblivion, Astor Piazzolla (1921-1992); arranged for solo piano (2012)
- Totentanz, Franz Liszt (1811–1886); arranged for piano duo (2014)
- Mes de Mayo, Baby, Baby, April Fool Baby, Paul Bowles (1910-1999); arranged for piano duet (2014)
- Blue Mountain Ballads, Paul Bowles (1910-1999); arranged for piano duet (2014)
Should you be interested in procuring any of these selections for performance, please contact Dr. Andrey Kasparov directly at:
Old Dominion University
Department of Music
1339 W. 49th Street
Norfolk, VA 23529
You will find a selection of Invencia’s recordings available for purchase at Amazon.com.
© Invencia Piano Duo